There are many different opinions on what careers women should pursue in order to be attractive to men. Some people say that women should stick to traditionally feminine jobs, like teaching or nursing. Others believe that any career is fair game as long as the woman is confident and happy in her work. So, what careers do guys find attractive? We’ve compiled a list of the top ten most attractive careers for men!
The Top 10 Most Attractive Jobs For Women
So many women go through life feeling like they have to choose between a successful career and a happy personal life. But what if we told you that there are certain careers that are not only highly respected but also attractive to men?
Here are the top ten most attractive careers for women, according to our male readers:
- Teacher – the most attractive job for women according to dating apps is a teacher. There’s something about a woman who is passionate about education and making a difference in the lives of others that is irresistible to men. Teachers are often seen as kind, patient, and nurturing – all qualities that are attractive in a partner.
- Nurse – what man doesn’t find a woman in a nurse’s uniform attractive? Nurses are compassionate, caring, and always put others first. Not to mention, they usually have a great sense of humor and know how to have a good time.
- Daycare Provider – there’s something about a woman who works with children that just melts a man’s heart. Perhaps it’s the maternal instinct or the ability to see the world through a child’s eyes, but whatever it is, daycare providers are definitely near the top of the list.
- Lawyer – lawyers are intelligent, successful, and often have a strong sense of justice. They’re also usually great at debating and aren’t afraid to stand up for what they believe in.
- Personal Trainer – men like a personal trainer of the opposite sex for the same reasons that women do – they’re fit, they know what they’re doing, and they can help you achieve your goals. Who knows, maybe you’ll find your most desirable partner at the gym anyway!
- Chef – Whether you as a woman can cook can change your love life. A study showed that men find women who can cook more attractive than those who can’t.
- Police Officer – one of the most attractive jobs to men is that of a police officer. There’s something about a woman in uniform that just screams “sexy.” Plus, police officers are often seen as being brave and courageous, two traits that are definitely attractive to most men.
- Doctor – what man doesn’t want a woman who is smart, successful, and cares about helping others? Doctors are all of that and more, and as a medical professional you’ll also make great pay. They’re also usually great communicators and make excellent partners.
- Veterinarian – according to the most popular dating website, Match.com, one of the most popular search terms used by men looking for women is “animal lover.” And what better way to show your animal-loving side than by being a veterinarian? Vets are compassionate and caring, two more traits that guys find attractive. If you’re not someone who loves animals though, this probably isn’t the career for you.
- Stay at Home Mom – you don’t need a career change if you enjoy being a stay-at-home mom. Turns out, that guys find this to be one of the most attractive careers for women. It shows that you’re nurturing and caring, two more qualities that men are attracted to. Not to mention, it’s a great way to raise your children.
Browse New Jobs on Our Site
If you are interested in any of the careers mentioned above, be sure to browse through the job postings on our site. We have new jobs being added all the time in a variety of industries.
You’re sure to find something that’s a perfect fit for you. If you’re looking to make a career change, any of these would be a great option. And who knows, you might just meet your dream guy in one of these fields.
Advice on Finding Careers
We also have hundreds of articles with advice on finding the perfect career for you, writing a resume, getting into college, and more! Be sure to check those out if you need some help getting started. We hope this list has been helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help. Thanks for reading!